Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When I realized Wednesday....

I just like the fact that when and Wednesday start with a W and it sounded kinda catchy' 
WHEN I REALIZED WEDNESDAY

When I realized I was about to have a blowout:
Monday at the gym when a friend told me I needed to air up my tire, turns out that's why my steering wheel was shaky because my tire literally was flat

When I realized I was oddly obsessed with Rihanna's "Rude Boy":
After requesting it in EVERY cab ride I have taken since it came out 
 (I've yet to hear it in a cab)



When I realized I was not in college anymore:
This morning when my alarm went off at 5:30
(I didn't go to bed until 3.......AM)
Also--when I realized I wanted to be a housewife (so I could sleep in)







When I realized I was old:
A few weeks ago when I had to purchase blinds for my condo
(No wonder people put tin foil in their windows, they're saving a boat load.......)

When I realized I was the only single friend:
PINK NIGHT, I looked around the table and was in awe of how adorable my friends were and then thought, crap everyone at this table has a boyfriend, girlfriend or husband.
(at least I'm wildly fabulous at being single)



When I realized my baby sister wasn't a baby anymore:
Today.  At work.  When the girl next to me was talking about her daughter's high chairs, car seats, etc. and I said "my sister had that same one when she was little"  Then she asked how old my sister was.... Um.....almost 17



When I realized I was on my own:
After my entire family helped me move into my condo and then left to go home.
I sat in my living room floor in a mountain of boxes, high heels, fur coats and sequined dresses and sobbed because I was SO OVERWHELMED

When I realized I was fabulous:
I woke up in Hattiesburg on a Friday morning at 7 am--went to the hanger, hopped a private plane and was at work in Biloxi by 8 am



When I realized I was an idiot:
Yesterday, when I spelled farewell "fair well"

When I realized I didn't want a big wedding:
May 28-June 19, 2010
I attended 4 weddings, 4 weekends in a row.






When I realized I was lame:
Last night, when I winked at David Hasselhoff

When I realized I was too old to take a picture with Santa:
I haven't yet......



When I realized I was obsessed with white Christmas lights:
Last year during our "roommate Christmas card photo shoot"




When I realized I was tired:
Just now when someone asked me to join them for a glass of wine and I replied with an eye roll


No comments: