Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cheers to my FABULOUS Friend

So let me recap a few interesting things that happened this past week....
While I was still in my "no reason" bad mood Wednesday, I get an email from a friend (who's desk is 10 ft. from mine) and it's the link to Inception.  I immediately emailed him back (instead of turning around and talking to him) with "When and Where?"

7 PM rolls around--

We're a few minutes late because we HAD to get dinner--large popcorn doused in butter, mellow yellow, coke and cookie dough bites.  And I may or may not have shoved a Subway sandwich in my purse when I left my condo.  Anyway-- halfway through the two and a half hour movie this young couple in front of us stand up to walk out and down the chick goes.  That's right--passed out, in the movie theater, right in front of us.

I called 9-1-1 and within a few minutes the movie had stopped, EMT's were in the theater and Essence was being carried out.  Needless to say we couldn't sit and watch a movie after that horrifying 10 minutes so we declined the offer for "free refills and popcorn" and rolled out!  I'd be lying if I said I didn't wonder what happened to Essence but I'm angry I missed the end of the movie.  When am I going to have time to re-watch a two and a half hour movie?  Half of which I have already seen? I'll tell you when..........never

We decided Essence had "cursed" us that night (Essence was the chicks name if you haven't figured that out) and to cap off the night my friend text me after dropping me off to tell me his phone smelled like onion?  OOPS.....it was crammed next to my Subway sandwich in my purse.

CUT TO
  The Weekend
several of my fabulous friends were down for Jerr's "Going Away" party.

Now....I have a group of David Yurman/True Religion wearing, manicure/pedicure getting, spray tan, teeth whitening, OMG I need to lose 3 pounds girlfriends who are FABULOUS.

JERRICA IS NOT ONE OF THEM

Fabulous she is but..... she farts aloud, cracks really inappropriate jokes, wears jeans and Patagonias to Homecoming while the rest of us are in cocktail dresses, her car is always disgusting, she eats Krystal burger while we eat 90 calorie bars--
but WE LOVE HER and twice a year we make her dress up.
Once for our Christmas Dinner and once for PINK NIGHT 


Anyway....she decided to get a really bad haircut and join the Navy.  
So here are a few pics from her par-tay last night!

Faye, Jerr and her bad haircut and Aaron!


   Jerr will certainly be missed, I am so proud of her and love her dearly!  
Cheers to my best friend and her terrible new haircut

No comments: