Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Don't Hassel the Hoff

Tonight Ladies and Gentlemen....................
I. AM. GOING. TO. A. DAVID. HASSELHOFF. CONCERT.

Let me elaborate.  The company I work for is sending us to a benefit concert where they have lined up the most D-List celebrities possible, here is the run down:

Terri Clark
(someone in my office thought this was a man when I told them she was performing)



Lonestar
(the lead singer is "no longer with the band")




Bo Bice
(I don't watch American Idle so I had to ask who this guy was)


And last but certainly not least........
Our Host for the evenings events

Star of Night Rider and Baywatch

Mr. David Hasselhoff
-Que bad 80's Music



I happen to be a "ticketholder" for this event and you wouldn't believe how many calls/emails I've gotten for extra tickets.  Seriously guys?  It's David Hasselhoff, that should make you want to run in the opposite direction and did I mention, it's FREE!  That's right, while all of you are calling me thinking you're getting the hook-up, they are giving these tickets out at the coliseum box office.  So ride over there and pick up as many tickets as your heart desires (limit 4 per person)

Like I'm am literally smiling at the computer screen as I type this blog, I cannot believe I am going to this--
I was going to get a spray tan tonight but I guess I will put it off for The Hoff.

I put my spray tan OFF FOR THE HOFF

I just had to get up from my computer and walk away for a moment because I was laughing at myself.
Like my eyes were watering I was laughing so hard--

Why would I WANT to go see this cheeseburger shoveling fool?
Answer: I wouldn't
 But....if I get to meet him I will be sure and tell him I put my spray tan off just to see him.

On a side note--I may or may not have tried to request a "Meet and Greet," but the lady said they were having "no such thing."

Fine then lady, I won't Hassel the Hoff


Really, stop me now.....I could go on with the bad Hasselhoff jokes all day.

Why do things like this happen to me?  Like why do I get stuck going to these events? 
It's really quite humerous.


I mean what are you doing tonight?  Obviously sitting at home reading my blog.





What am I doing tonight?  Watching a David Hasselhoff performance



I hope he wears those pleather pants

Should I go buy some neon green, yellow and orange poster boards and write (in glitter glue)
Marry Me David ?

Okay I'm wearing the Hasselhoff stuff out, I'll stop.


Guess what else I did today?

Sent an email out to EVERYONE on our distribution list ( 4 different offices)
and misspelled a word.

So the word was farewell
Not only did  I misspell, I made it two words- that's right fair well
Wait... I'm a college graduate?



I consider myself a smart girl but..... seriously fair well? 
That would make my parents (and school teacher/favorite Aunt) so proud.
FYI-Only 2 of the 50 ish people I sent it to corrected me.

Ahhh.....nothing like being knocked off my
 pink fur and glitter pedestal


You guys......just mere hours before David Hasselhoff is standing in front of me
 (and probably a sea of German fans)

Too bad I don't have a red one piece to wear




No comments: