Monday, August 16, 2010

2010 Travels



Tonight on REAL HOUSEWIVES, they went to Italy!  Muah!!  Muah!!
  Jealous, Totally wanna go! 

 I decided to recap on my travels this year so far....because I've been to some pretty freaking fun places.



Kicked off 2010 with some super good looking friends in 
BILOXI, MS 
at The Beau Rivage






Then......I celebrated Mardi Gras and two of my best friends' birthdays in
NEW ORLEANS,LA!!




And 10 days later hopped a flight to RICHMOND,VA!!



Where I attempted to ski and broke my tail bone in the process
(I'm serious)
and that massive cliff/mountain pictured above, I almost died there


Then......I went to DESTIN,FL for Spring Break !!!!


and celebrated St. Patty's Day while there........


And in April I celebrated my 22nd Birthday in OXFORD,MS 
with my very best friends


Did I mention I had the most adorable cake on the planet?




In May...... I GRADUATED!!!! 



And left for GULFSHORES, AL the next day!
To see Ray Lamontagne, Ben Harper and Okgo in concert




Then we celebrated being college grads with a road trip to CHARLESTON,SC!! 


Where we shopped.....


And dined at some super fab restaurants......





The day after returning from Charleston I started my real world job and have been working like crazy since!  

........time for a vacation?  I think so!
 Chicago is sounding nice

No comments: