Sunday, August 15, 2010

Virtual Tour

I've been laying around in a too-tight sundress all day, cleaning and visiting with girlfriends, now its scary bad weather outside so I am giving you a tour of my new condo out of sheer boredom....



I fuzzied out my address so no creeps show up at my door but how cute are my "Change of Address" mail outs?  Very.


Welcome to Casa de Trinity!  For some reason I call my condo "casa" a lot these days--I totally don't speak spanish.






Notice all three pictures are of the same room--that's because it's tiny (and perfect) and I am incapable of keeping more than 1,000 square feet clean without a cleaning lady.

At the moment I am lounging on the couch above--wishing Real Housewives of New Jersey was on.  How fabulous is Gia? I see my future in that family, say what you will but I hope my 8 year old asks me if her silver Juicy Couture purse matches her dress (precious)


   
 And....Teresa tells her girls to do "fabulous," when she is taking their pictures and they strike a pose....um....hello.... ME.

Who ever thought of the Real Housewives series, I love You.  I really do.


No comments: