Sunday, October 24, 2010

Piles and Piles of Dirty Laundry

So.....just in from D.C.
There are at least 14 piles of clothes in my room-clean,dirty,dry cleaning,darks,whites,hand wash only.  SHWOO!  Maid service please!  I'm not even cleaning it up, I will live in a mess for a day.  Plus it was time for DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.....  I can't wait for the Halloween episode next week.  Oh and I loved the conversations between Renee and Gabby tonight--"it's hard being this beautiful......people don't realize what a burden it can be."  
I fixed popcorn-----for dinner and for lunch today-- you'll never guess.  A lettuce wrap with turkey and lemon water.  Not.  
Cookies and Cream shake, maple pecan fudge, white chocolate almond cluster, cookies and cream fudge and white chocolate covered pralines.  Yes, I'm so serious.  I ate that.  All of it.  In the ATL airport.  Can we say two hour workout tomorrow?


Blah.....I should feel bad about it but whatever I don't SO.....change of subject!
Here are a few places I visited this weekend, we stayed at The Ritz in Georgetown and I so want to move there.
Off the Record, inside The Hay-Adams across from the White House, fabulous


The Prime Rib
We had a date night Saturday night.  There was live music, champagne and lots of ladies in diamonds--My kind of hangout
And
I shopped................ duh
Like did they honestly expect me to stay and watch the Ole Miss game with a bunch of boys?  I pretended to be a football fan for about an hour (long enough to eat lunch) and then, "TAXI!"
Isn't that a good picture?  I actually took it, thank you.


Anyway-- Super FAB weekend, we had such a good time, I met lots of sweet people--including a woman that claimed she had just been tasered?  Too many gin and tonics maybe? 
Back to the real world until next weekend...............crap, I've GOT to find a Halloween costume. Tomorrow.  

Ladies--get the French maid costumes out and watch out for tasers!

1 comment:

LiveUpKart said...

Most piles treatments are applied several times per day. The best time to apply piles relief tablets is after pooping. Always follow the directions on the medicine container. Some medicines may contain local anesthetics that can cause the skin to be sensitive. Some medicines are not suitable for children. You should also check with your doctor before using them. If you have serious symptoms of piles, you should consult with your doctor to purchase a solution.
Buy Ayurvedic Piles Relief Capsules