Sunday, October 17, 2010

CINDERELLA

Last night was the Jr. Auxiliary Charity Ball at the Beau.  
You know I made an entire day of getting ready.......I worked out, spray tanned, had my nails refilled and then took 4 ish hours to get ready.  I considered hiring a driver to pick me up and take me to Brad's house--because I thought I was too fabulous to drive......but......I sucked it up and drove the 5 miles to the river house.


Jay met us there and we shopped at the silent auction and sipped some champagne............



After a few hours of being fabulous we picked up our auction items (Jay bought a trip to Vegas, jealous) and headed to COAST to dance, duh.




You can't have cocktails on the dance floor so--------- when RUDE BOY came on (of course I requested it)  Brad was kind enough to stand on the edge of the dance floor--(on the carpet) and hold my drink so I could break it down in my formal.


We also stopped at McDonalds on the way home?  Why?  I'm not sure......I do know that I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and an oreo McFlurry and they were out of both! What tha?  So.....I settled on a double cheeseburger (mayo and cheese only) with fries, a coke AND a cinnamon roll, which I thought you could only get for breakfast but apparently I was wrong?  Can you picture me eating that?  In that fabulous dress pictured above.  Yeah me either.


All in All Fabulous night, Fabulous friends, FAB FAB FAB.


Did any of you watch THE REAL HOUSEWIVES BEVERLY HILLS premiere last Thursday? If you didn't you missed out.  
Okay so Taylor (far left) is gorgeous with her fish lips and Adrienne (far right) is fabulous, her family owns The Palms in Vegas.........Kim who's sitting down in the blue next to Adrienne sucks but I like her Loubouton's in this picture--will have to purchase those for myself.


Also if you are feeling like you're hungry but you don't want to eat--you should watch this show, it'll encourage you to stay hungry.  They're all skinny and it's fabulous.


DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES tonight, whoop whoop!!!  What am I going to eat in front of the TV this Sunday night?  Last week was sushi and ice cream.  I'm thinking cheese pizza?  Newks?  Ice cream? McDonalds?  Kidding about that last one.


Cheers!



No comments: